Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Privateer Press Khador Field Gun

In my attempt to keep the updates and photots regular I'm shoing off one of my recently completed gaming pieces. The paint job on these guys isn't anything too special just a good solid table top quality paint job.

Unfortunately one of the local game stores, even further BFE Virginia then where I'm at, went belly up and was liquidating their entire stock. They were a pretty good game shop and I'd dropped quite a bit of cash there in the past, especially on thier Plastcruct building materials.

Being the good gaming individual I am and had to assist them with clearing out thier stock and bought up a decent amount of Khador and Trollbloods for my Horde/Machine games. Also I'm preparing to run an Iron Kingdoms Role Playing Game, so I'm picked up a few pieces specifically for that as well.

No comments: