Friday, October 3, 2008

Stuck in the land of 3.2% beer

Sent away on business travel to Utah for a little over a week, no photo updates until next Friday when I get back to the home computer, where the files are. Going a little nuts out here as there's been little for me to do work wise. Last time I was out here I was running 12-13 hour days straight for two weeks, and really that's what I'd rather be doing while on travel. If I'm going to get dragged away from the family I might as well be busy.

Rather than piddling a few hours here and there, spending more hours on my laptop following up on e-mails, than doing what I was brought out here to do. Oh well even though I was "given the day off" today I did manage to enjoy some of the local attractions. I was hoping to get up a nice mountain hiking trail, but only managed to meander around Antelope Island near Salt Lake City. I did grab a few pictures while hiking and I'll post them up once I can get them off of the camera (Probably late next week)

No comments: