Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who started Blogging?

So I start Miniature Defacement indicating that I'll post two days a week and then stay silent for the 2nd week this is in motion?! Yeah well last week I took part in a painting course taught by Jeremie Bonamart Teboul and had a really good time. The whole class worked on the Avalonian Bust from Kraken editions Artefactory line. I should have a picture up of him later this week as I wasn't concerned with finishing him during the class.

I learned a lot during the class, especially the color and light theory. It's all things I knew but nothing that I had applied in that fashion before. Additionally Jeremie was bluntly honest in his appraisal of your work, something which really helps while learning. After spending 30 hours last week working on painting and learning Jeremie's style I'm very much eager to keep painting.

No comments: