Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Privateer Press Supreme Aptimus Zaal

First mini presented is a recent warlock I did for my Skorne Army. I always try to walk a fine line between doing a real nice paint job and getting my forces done. Zaal ended up on the "nicer" side of things. Certainly not competition worthy but I'm certainly proud of the way he turned out

Still need to figure out the photography aspects. My Digital camera can't get above an f-stop of 8.0 and I think that might be giving me some depth of field issues on the Macro-photography set up. This photo was done with an F-stop of 8 and a shutter speed of 1/3

This is a completely unprocessed mini. I usually use an image manipulation program to alter the light and dark levels, resize, and crop but since I'm running this off my ancient laptop it can't quite manage the image manipulation program demands.

No comments: