Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey where did all this dust come from?


It has been brought to my attention that perhaps I haven't been updating as oftenas as I should have. At least I've gotten 1 out of the last 10 or so updates done early... Right? To make up for it here is my first Praetorian Ferox. Still trying to figure out camera angles on things with spears that point directly towards the field of view that really screw up the focusing. I used images of Ligers (Lion - Tiger Hybrid) to get ideas for the stripes on the beast. He came out pretty good, A Solid table Top quality miniature.

Next Update Sometime before 2009 I Swear. I'll drop some Photos of the last Khador Man hunter I painted up. I've got a few more of these to go to finish of my army, but the first one looks pretty slick.

No comments: